What is Scense Work Space Management?
All data and task structures are saved and controlled in a central database which enables administrators to control process flows in real-time and immediately act when problems (are about to) arise. Changes made by the administrator in such a case are directly executed.
Consequently, it is possible to:
- Install on-the-fly application updates whenever necessary;
- Block applications in case of problems, ensuring the user receives an understandable message explaining the situation, instead of a crashing application;
- Determine settings for the computer and end-user.
The Scense Client software controls the user session, and enables the user to:
- Monitor the composition of the user profile;
- Re-install applications;
- Restore shortcuts and network connections;
Scense offers possibilities to provide applications to specific users at a specific moment. Applications will only be installed if the user wants to use the application.
Scense is designed to handle mixed environments like:
- Mixed Platforms
Fat client, laptop, VDI, terminal server etc.
- Mixed Operating Systems
Windows 7, 8, 10 etc.
- Mixed Application Types
Windows Installer, Virtual Layers, App-V, ThinApp etc.
Scense offers the ability to use predefined settings and to define custom settings. These settings are loaded before user logon.