Appixoft is keen to provide the best support possible for its products and to provide new functionality for both our existing and new customers. As part of the evolution of the products we will also periodically announce that a version of our products or an environment is approaching the end of its supported life (EOL).
When a product or part of our product reaches its end of life date, it will be denoted as end of life on the Scense website and Scense blog. The following conditions apply to all end of life products:
- Appixoft will no longer provide technical support for this version of the product as part of Scense Maintenance & Product Support (MPS)
- Appixoft will not fix any defects in this version of the product as part of Scense MPS
- Appixoft will actively support the current release version of the product along with its preceding version.
Appixoft EOL schedule.
Currently, this is the support schedule for the Scense products and environments:
- As of March 1st 2015 all Scense 7.x versions and below are no longer supported
- As of June 1st 2017 Scense 8.0 and 8.1 versions are no longer supported.